Absence & Leave Management
A team focused on Reducing Cost, Mitigating Risk and Improving Productivity.
Family and Medical Leave Administration (FMLA)
For enterprise size clients to small businesses, our MedLeave team is focused on minimizing the impact of unplanned absences. For companies with 50 or more employees, FMLA guarantees eligible employees the right to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid job-protected leave in a 12-month period for certain medical and family-related reasons. Under certain provisions, Military Leave may also be granted for up to 26 weeks. The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a costly regulation for employers considering the Increased Labor Expenses, Lost Worker Productivity and Continued Health Care Benefits. With significant regulation detail and legal requirements, FMLA administration is extremely time consuming and complicated.
Our MedLeave unit, utilizes a state of the art technology platform. Our MedLeave specialists decipher the complexity of FMLA law and use proven procedures & protocols for effective absence management.
The HR outsourcing trend marches on into the realm of disability management, as employers look for new ways to reduce their workforce-related costs. Our services help you achieve your goals of managing the health and productivity of your workforce through a single, streamlined absence-reporting process, to leave administration, claim administration and disability case management. Services include:
- Facilitation of Disability Claim Intake process.
- Direct verbal and written communication with employees.
- Coordination of required HIPAA forms to partner with medical providers.
- Assistance with coordination of state mandated disability plans.
- Guidance and assistance with claim appeals.
- Consulting services for Social Security benefit applications.
- Assistance with return to work accommodation.