Mitigating compliance risk is critical to avoid costly penalties and other corrective actions. Our team of experts and industry partners distribute timely communications and toolkits to inform and provide the framework for clients to maintain compliance with federal benefits laws, rules and regulations. As the regulatory environment continues to change, clients can rely on us as a constant to guide them in making informed decisions and mitigating risk of penalties and costly corrective actions.
- ERISA Compliance: Reporting and Disclosure Rules
- The DOL’s Reporting and Disclosure Guide for Employee Benefit Plans.
- Form 5500 Series website, which includes links to the Form 5500 and instructions.
- Fact sheet on the Delinquent Filer Voluntary Correction Program
- COBRA Continuation Coverage
- The Department of Labor’s (DOL) COBRA continuation coverage Web page.
- An Employer’s Guide to Group Health Continuation Coverage Under COBRA – DOL resource
- The DOL’s model COBRA forms – Model General Notice and Model Election Notice
- 2017 Open Enrollment Checklist
- Compliance bulletins and guides
- COBRA, FMLA, health care reform, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Medicare Part D and Section 125 questions