The key to effective Medicare assistance is personal service and communication.
Most employees don’t think about Medicare until they need it. Year after year, they enroll in employer provided health benefits. For some, it is almost automatic. Then, when they approach Medicare age, they realize things are changing. Suddenly, they need to figure out what to do.
That’s where Creative Benefits steps in!
Many employers who rely on us to administer their overall benefits also ask us to help their employees manage the transition to Medicare because we understand the interplay between Medicare and other benefits. We strive to understand each employee’s needs and treat them as a whole person. Our primary goal is to help clients understand how their benefits work, so they can make informed decisions about their healthcare coverage. Review the below to access helpful Medicare links:
General Information About Medicare Benefits
- Turning 65? Follow Your Path to Medicare by clicking here!
- The United States Social Security Administration’s Medicare Benefits Information
- How to Apply Online for Medicare Only
- Click here to apply and reference the ‘How to’ above to assist you!
- How to Apply Online for Medicare – Even if You Are Not Ready to Retire
- The United States Social Security Administration Forms
- Download CMS-40B Application for Enrollment in Medicare – Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Download CMS-L564 Request for Employment Information
- Download SSA-44 Medicare Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount – Life-Changing Event
- How to get a Replacement Medicare Card
- From April 2018 through April 2019, New Medicare Cards Are Coming to you!
Announcements and Fact Sheets
- Deciding Whether to Enroll in Medicare Part A and Part B When You Turn 65
- 2020 Changes for Medicare Supplement Plans C & F
“When I meet with a client, my primary goal is to help them understand how Medicare works so they can make an informed decision about their Healthcare coverage.”
– Ed Hourigan, Medicare Specialist